BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)

Go down 
+4
Lenore
kazzy
toni
Ali
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Susan

Susan

Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Hope Spike is still on the mend - looks a lovely neat job that your vet has done.
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:00 pm

awww bless him, he looks sorry for himself. Dont blame him neither.

Hope this all works out and he needs no further ops cos his had enough all ready! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:13 am

Thanks susan & toni, i had him at the vets again yesterday afternoon and they're really pleased with him, his leg has alot of fluid in it but they say that's cause he's not getting any exercise just now and that i've to massage it every day, which he loves, he sits and sort of holds his leg out for me to do it lol he's also walking about now with hardly any limp which is brilliant, we're back to the vets again next week to get another check-up and his exercise routine aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:34 am

Glad to see wee Spike is doing better now, that is some scar he has Shocked be sure to give him loves and kisses from Lola
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:16 am

mitch_stu wrote:
Glad to see wee Spike is doing better now, that is some scar he has Shocked be sure to give him loves and kisses from Lola
Thanks mitch, he's had his love nad kisses from lola Very Happy he's doing really well now, swelling has gone right down now aswell as the fluid, theirs only a tiny bit of that left to shift and he's no longer limping cheers
Back to top Go down
kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:01 am

bless him hes looking good the scar looks lovely and neat
Back to top Go down
Jools

Jools

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:34 am

Glad to hear all is going well Ali Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:20 am

We were back up at the vets this morning again for another check up, again the vet is really pleased with him and as from tomorrow he can now get out for three 5 minute walks a day for the next 2 weeks then it's back to the vets again for yet another check up and if all is well 10min walks a day after that so we're gradually building up his walking time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:36 am

Poor lad, bet his going mad looking at the same 4 walls, Least Tess will beable to get back out for a stretch if Spikes out too. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:39 am

Great news then Ali glad he's getting better he'll be like a man possessed once on his lead Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:15 am

That's me just back in from his 1st 5 minute walk and he loved it, you were right mitch he was like a man possessed he was pulling me the whole walk, i'll have to get that sorted out with him aswell, but tess still wouldny go out with us Crying or Very sad she's now out the back running around like a loony with her boomer ball
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:41 am

Ali wrote:
That's me just back in from his 1st 5 minute walk and he loved it, you were right mitch he was like a man possessed he was pulling me the whole walk, i'll have to get that sorted out with him aswell, but tess still wouldny go out with us Crying or Very sad she's now out the back running around like a loony with her boomer ball

Unusual why Tess won't go out isn't it Ali ??? Glad the walk went okay okay he'll soon be fitting fit again
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:40 am

mitch_stu wrote:
Ali wrote:

Unusual why Tess won't go out isn't it Ali ??? Glad the walk went okay okay he'll soon be fitting fit again

She seems to prefer running around out the back with her ball mitch than going for walks now but i'll gradually work on that with her aswell so hopfully by the summer i'll have both of them walking together again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 am

Is this ever since spikes not been walking Ali ?? Does she just refuse to go out ??
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 am

mitch_stu wrote:
Is this ever since spikes not been walking Ali ?? Does she just refuse to go out ??
It started just before he had to stop walking mitch, everytime she sees or even hears the lead she runs away to the bedroom and sits at the back of the cage shaking, nothing's happened that would put her off her walks so i honestly dunno why she's being like this, even if i manage to get her out she pulls like mad all the way tail tight inbetween her legs untill we either get home or she's let off the lead to run about in the field and then it's back to square 1 when i put the lead back on her again Sad
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:36 am

Took spike up to the vets this morning for yet another one of his check ups, the vet says he's doing brilliant, his leg is healing really well and it feels like the bone has started to grow inbetween the gap but he kept him in to give him his aftercare xrays just to make sure that everything is what it should be, so just waiting for the vet to phone me back so i can go and collect him again later on today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)   Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cruciate Ligament (updated 20/4)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2